Want to see a Christmas version of my Explosion Card?
I’d love for you to check out my video, showing my Christmas version of my Explosion Card! I show you how to take my all occasion card and with a few tweeks, you can convert it into a Christmas card that your relatives will love!
You can grab my FREE Explosion Card cut file right here.
DISCLOSURE: Some links in this post may be affiliate links. I may get paid if you buy something or take an action after clicking one of these, but it will not cost you a penny more. Read my full disclosure.
* Please note: These are in order of sale time.
- 3 Sheets of Double-sides Scrapbook Paper
If you are looking for some Christmas themed paper, here is a list of some fantastic collections I found:
Want to do some more Christmas crafts–are you in the mood? Checkout these other 13 crafty bloggers! They have some absolutely amazing holiday crafts to show you!
- Jen Swift’s so cute Gift Labels from WellCraftedStudio.com
- Lucy’s totally awesome Christmas Village for Advent from PaperGlitterGlue.com
- Laurie’s beautiful Wood Door Hanger from CraftRoomTime.com
- Maira’s elegant Hand Lettered Holiday Cards from VialDesigns.com
- Natalie’s gorgeous Flocked HTV Christmas Pillows from Nelidesign.com
- Abbi’s eye-stopping Paper Poinsettia from AbbiKirstenCollections.com
- Gjoa’s amazing Holly Wreath from SpecialHeartStudio.com
- Nick’s incredible Christmas Church Box Card from TheBeardedHousewife.com
- Sarah’s spectacular Handmade Christmas Card from CraftwithSarah.com
- Emily’s stunning Christmas Explosion Box from MinorDIY.com
- Bette’s pretty Paper Craft Spinning Ornaments from BettesMakes.com
- Molly’s impressive Scrapbooking Christmas Cards from MollyCreates.com
- Amy’s remarkable Hanukkah Earrings from AmyRomeu.com